Welcome to your Child’s Dental Home!
Our mission is to be a place within the community that promotes oral health through prevention and education while building lasting relationships with children and families over the years.
Why Choose Us
We love kids and we believe that all kids deserve high-quality healthcare. We also believe that kids respond best to an environment that caters to their unique needs. That’s why we take the time to make kids feel welcome – from toys to play with and movies to watch, to the way we talk to them and explain our procedures. We know that there is a lot at stake – our perceptions of dental care are molded when we’re very young and can last a lifetime, so it’s crucial that we make your child’s experience as positive as possible, setting them up for a lifetime good dental care habits.
We listen carefully to parents as our partners in protecting children’s dental health. At our office you will find that we take time to get to know your family and your specific needs. We will help design a home prevention plan that includes good oral hygiene and diet practices that you can implement with ease and success. Our goal is to help educate our families and prevent dental problems. As a team we can prevent dental decay and help keep your child smiling for life!
Our practice is a great place for parents and children to share in a fun, safe, and rewarding dental experience.
- A standard of excellence in personalized pediatric dental care unsurpassed in the Renton area.
- Comprehensive treatment planning using the latest in restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve the highest level of dental health for your child
- Dr Alegre is a pediatric specialty dentist who studied two additional years beyond dental school to attain a higher level of expertise above and beyond general dental programs.
- Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- To give your family the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care.